Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I stole this from my friend Renee's blog. It looked fun so I thought I would do it too.

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Isaac. We went to my senior prom together.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Everyday, whether I want to or not.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
I was probably 16 or so. All the cool kids were doing it.

4. What was your FIRST job?
I worked at the Orange Show Speedway in San Bernardino. It sucked because I only worked Saturday nights which made me miss all the youth dances.

5. What was your FIRST car?
Technically it was a 1990 Toyota Corolla, but my dad bought it for me after I totalled his newer Toyota Corolla after a youth dance. Maybe I should have kept working...

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Amanda telling me she got gas for $2.03 today. Can you believe it?

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Lexi. I had to get her up for school, but I really didn't want to wake up this morning.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Ferguson. What's funny about her is that Isaac installed the alarm in her house right before we moved to Arizona. Small world huh.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
I flew to Florida to be in the Disney World parade my senior year. I saw N'Sync in the airport, but I didn't know who they were at the time. Guess I missed my shot at Justin.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Probably Trisha. We were in the same ward most of our lives. She happens to live in AZ know too. Isaac ran into her a few months ago so were are able to hang out again which was so cool.

11. What was your FIRST sport played?
I played volleyball my freshman year. I was getting pretty good, but I decided to give it up for cheerleading the next year.

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I would say my neighbor Melody's house when I was about 5. She was my next door neighbor.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Lexi while I tried to wake her up for about five minutes. I finally had to pick her up and make her sit up. We are not morning people.

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
I was in Renee's wedding. I had to leave early though because I was flying to Florida that night for above mentioned parade appearance.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Move Alexis off my pillow. I'm not quite sure how both girls wound up in my bed this morning.

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
I saw the Oakridge Boys with my parents at the Orange Show. (That's a fair in San Bernardino for all those that did not grow up in the ghetto.)

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
I had my ears pierced when I was about 8.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
I went to TJ once. Does that count? Isaac took me with his friends Matt and Celeste. I have a picture of us sitting on donkeys painted like Zebras. Good times.

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
I guess it would be my car accident when I was 16. It was my fault so I got my first ticket and had to go to court and everything. Definitely not a fun day.

20. When was your FIRST detention?
In 8th grade I was forging my mom's signature while in class, pretty much in front of my teacher. She didn't think too highly of that.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
California. It still feel weird sometimes that I don't live there anymore.

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?
So far the heart is unbroken. I didn't really have "boyfriends" until Isaac so my heart stayed intact.

23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Besides my sister? I lived with my friend Kim for a few months. She wound up getting secretly married while we were living together which made it weird for me when her husband moved in. It was definitely a learning experience.

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride?
Junior prom to San Diego. A bunch of the cheerleaders went as friends and had such a good time.


If anyone else wants to do this, feel free. Let me know so I can read yours.

7 comments:

Turleygirl said...

Hey that was interesting - I didn't know you guys were 'Highschool Sweethearts'.

nicole said...

Hey Laura,
I wanted to know what is going on with Aaron and his eye. What did the tell you it was? Cooper has I think the same thing but they gave his glasses. So are they going to do surgery on Aaron's eye? They told me Cooper would have to wear glasses forever. He is also far sided THEY SAY and he has STRAIMBUS. Let me know.

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

That was fun to read! It was great to see you at the mall. I'll have to come visit more!

Jennifer said...

That was fun to read! :)

Laura Player said...

I did your survey!

Josh,Trish,Braden and Mackenzie said...

hey I love that I was mentioned on your blog.....i am glad that I was your best friend...we had some great and exciting times together. we need to keep them going. you will always be one of my best friends.

Turleygirl said...

Just thinking that you might want to check out my blog. I have a fun little surprise for you there. :)