Allison was so tired she fell asleep sitting up. It was so cute.
Isaac took all of us to work with hime one Saturday. This is the girls working in the conference room.
All the sudden, I stopped hearing the Jumperoo make noise so I checked on Aaron and this is what I found.
We curled the girls hair for church so we decided to take a family picture.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
RULES of the game… Each player answers questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.
1. Where I was 10 years ago: I was a senior in high school and dating my future husband.
2. 5 things on my “To Do List” today: Put everything in our new desk, go to Costco, clean kids rooms, put laundry away, mop kitchen.
3. Things I would do if I became a billionaire: Lots and lots of shopping and fixing Isaac's 64 Skylark to perfection.
4. 3 of my BAD habits: I don't call people back, I never charge my cell phone, if I'm reading a book I ignore everyone and everything else.
5. 5 places I have lived: Azusa, CA, San Bernardino, CA, Highland, CA, Mesa, AZ.
6. 5 jobs I've had: Orange Show Speedway, Fiesta Village, Morgan Stanley, UBS PaineWebber, Loma Linda Medical Center, and Morgan Stanley again.
7. Seven Random Things About Myself:
1. I have 5 siblings and 3 step siblings. Most people think there are only 4 of us.
2. My brother worked for Michael Jackson for a really long time and testified at the trial.
3. I hate going to the gym, but I go almost everyday to get out of the house.
4. I am a horrible cook, just ask Isaac.
5. I'm not a very good visiting teacher.
6. I love prime time TV, especially reality TV.
7. I am a late night snacker.