Thursday, December 6, 2007

More Aaron

I can't stop myself from posting pictures of this kid. These thermals were given to us and they are the cutest thing I have ever seen. Too bad we decided to try them on him when they barely fit. Isaac thought it would be fun to make it look like he was standing and he did a pretty good job.
This is Aaron trying squash for the first time. We have been trying rice cereal but he always gags himself. He seems to like the squash, but he still isn't sure how to keep it in his mouth. He's sitting in his new fancy highchair that I got at the Mattel Outlet in San Bernardino. We were visiting my dad over the weekend so I got to go to my favorite place, the Mattel outlet. I got the highchair and finished most of my Christmas shopping. We drove around and looked at all the old neighborhoods. It's strange to see things that are so familiar, but aren't home anymore. Isaac had lots of fun visiting with some friends we haven't seen in years. We got to hang out with Matt Ewell and Scott Peterson. It was so nice to see everyone. We had a great time.

2 comments:

Laura Player said...

He's so cute!

Sharla said...

Man, Aaron is out of control cute! How can you stand it? :)