Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's been a while

It's been a while since I have posted anything so here are a few things we have done lately. Here are the girls decorating the tree. They put all the colors together so the tree looks a little weird. I keep thinking I'll fix it when they go to bed, but I haven't yet.

This is Isaac and Aaron at Thanksgiving at Isaac's aunts house. They we totally dressed the same. It made me giggle to see them matching.
This is just a cute pic of Aaron. I want to make sure everyone knows he is still a cute little boy in case you forgot.

2 comments:

nicole said...

Those pictures are so cute! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow. Congrats on Isaac's promotion.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Ohhh your kids are so cute!! :) And I'm loving the "A" theme! LOL I'm glad to know you blog too... it makes it so easy to share pictures and stuff! So I read you went to CA and went by the old neighborhood... does it look completely different now?!