Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year. My brother Andy and family were able to come from Utah and spend the week with us. The girls had a lot of fun together. It rained almost all week so we were stuck at home a lot, but the kids did really well together.
We went to my sister in law Amanda's mom's house for Christmas Eve and had a special guest. The kids all got to make sure Santa knew what they wanted. The only bad part was that most of them changed their minds and asked for something else.
This is the first picture I have of Lexi with Santa that she is not crying in. She's always been pretty scared of him.
Aaron was more interested in the candy cane than Santa.
They all even got a gift from Santa. They had a great time. Thanks Barbara and Kevin for having us over. We had so much fun.

The girls looked so cute in their Christmas jammies. They were all patiently waiting for me to wake up. I'm not a morning person.
Lexi also turned 5 on Christmas. It's hard to believe my baby is already 5. She is turning into a beautiful, hard headed little girl and we are so grateful for her.

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Happy Birthday Lexi!!! The kids are all so cute! Please tell Andy I said hello!!!

Melissa said...

how fun! wish we could have been there to celebrate.