Thursday, August 28, 2008

I... Have been tagged!

I am: Laura.
I think: I need a vacation, without kids.
I know: my Heavenly Father loves me.
I want: to fit into my jeans again.
I have: a beautiful family.
I wish: I was more organized.
I hate: the smell of menudo. Isaac loves the stuff.
I miss: sleeping in. Dang kindergarten.
I fear: failing as a mother.
I feel: like crap. I have a cold.
I hear: Alli taking care of her baby
I smell: nothing. I've got a cold.
I crave: anything with sugar.
I search: for things to do with a 3 year old.
I wonder: what Isaac is doing right now.
I regret: not finishing college.
I love: my family.
I care: what people think of me.
I always: check on my kids at night.
I am not: a supermom.
I believe: in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. (You're singing the song in your head right now aren't you.)
I dance: when the girls want to have a dance party.
I sing: in Primary
I don't always: do the dishes at night.
I fight: about home decorating. Isaac wants to be too involved.
I write: hardly anything. I mostly type.
I lose: sleep. My 1 year old still doesn't sleep through the night.
I win: at boardgames. Just ask Isaac.
I never: clean my own room. It's always the last thing on my list.
I listen: to lots of I am a Child of God solos. (thanks Alli and Lexi)
I can usually be found: at home.
I am scared: of spiders.
I need: Tivo
I am happy about: my life. So far so good.
I tag: anyone who wants to do this. It was kind of hard.

5 comments:

nicole said...

Dang, I don't have to do one because you just did mine. Don't you hate it that Isaac is all up in your house decorating business.haha:) Hopefully Aaron sleeps thru the night soon. Cooper just started. That was after I let him scream for a couple nights.

Sharla said...

This was so cute! And so is that picture at the top of your page-- pics of Aaron never fail to give me the giggles.

Melissa said...

that was cool. I went and did it on my blog page. check it out.

Jennifer said...

You have a kindergartener too! Aren't early mornings the worst!? I look at the clock when I wake up just hoping it's Saturday and I can sleep in. No more lazy days around this house! (Darn it!)

Looks like you guys had a great time at the beach!

Hope you're doin' great!

The Reed Family said...

I like that tag! Looks like you had a fun vacation. If you guys are interested in the beach again soon...fly down and you'll have a free place to stay! Just come after hurricane season! Oh and Carter magically ends up in my bed almost every night! I don't know what to do about that!