Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Aaron turned 1!

My boy turned one on Sunday. He is such a good little boy. He is always so happy. We are very blessed to have him in our family. He still isn't walking at all and only has 2 teeth. I always thought he was such a big baby, but compared to everyone else's babies, he is tiny. Oh well, he has plenty of time to grow.
We had to hold his hands when we were singing to him. He really wanted to touch the candle.
His favorite part of his birthday was eating the cake.
I let all the other kids at the party open his presents for him. It was more fun for them and Aaron didn't care at all. He just wanted to play with all the paper. I was so glad we could have a party for him. Isaac didn't want me to throw one, but I sneaked it in as a break the fast dinner.

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!!! I didn't realize our boys are so close in age! :)

nicole said...

Cooper tore into his cupcake with the candle still lit. I was trying to sing happy birthday, light a candle and take pictures all by myself. Brach was at work that night.