Saturday, April 19, 2008

Utah trip

Us at Zion

Us on top of the conference center
Half of the grandkids and below is my beautiful new niece Brynn.

We just had a very fun week in Utah visiting friends and family. We spent 3 days with our good friends the Ellingons. They took us to Zion National Park which was so fun and beautiful. The kids had so much fun going on the hikes and seeing waterfalls. Then we headed to Springville and spent the rest of our trip with my brother Andy. He had a baby girl on leap day so we were there for her blessing. It was so nice to be able to spend some time with his family. My dad came up too so we had half of the grandkids there at once. Here are some pics from our trip.

4 comments:

nicole said...

Yippie! Laura put up new pictures. All of the pictures are so cute.

Hale Yes!! said...

Hey Laura I just wanted to say thanks so much for letting Issac come and help with our house!! You guys are so so sweet. You guys barely even know us and he is over helping us out!! I know how nice it is to have your husband come home right after work so thanks again. We need to get together again with Jessyka, Satya and Lucia and let the kids play!


Melissa Hale

The Zink's said...

Laura & Issac!!!!! Hello!! It's been so freaking long since we were in touch. I can't believe you guys have 3 kids! I am glad you are blogging, I am trying to as well - check it out. No kids yet for me, just three very spoiled dogs so far. We will have to get together soon!

-Sarah Zink (formally Siebenthal)

Drew and Alicia said...

Cute, your family is rad. Cool post.