Sunday, March 16, 2008

RULES of the game… Each player answers questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.


1. Where I was 10 years ago: I was a senior in high school and dating my future husband.


2. 5 things on my “To Do List” today: Put everything in our new desk, go to Costco, clean kids rooms, put laundry away, mop kitchen.


3. Things I would do if I became a billionaire: Lots and lots of shopping and fixing Isaac's 64 Skylark to perfection.


4. 3 of my BAD habits: I don't call people back, I never charge my cell phone, if I'm reading a book I ignore everyone and everything else.


5. 5 places I have lived: Azusa, CA, San Bernardino, CA, Highland, CA, Mesa, AZ.


6. 5 jobs I've had: Orange Show Speedway, Fiesta Village, Morgan Stanley, UBS PaineWebber, Loma Linda Medical Center, and Morgan Stanley again.


7. Seven Random Things About Myself:
1. I have 5 siblings and 3 step siblings. Most people think there are only 4 of us.
2. My brother worked for Michael Jackson for a really long time and testified at the trial.
3. I hate going to the gym, but I go almost everyday to get out of the house.
4. I am a horrible cook, just ask Isaac.
5. I'm not a very good visiting teacher.
6. I love prime time TV, especially reality TV.
7. I am a late night snacker.

No comments: