Monday, October 29, 2007

Pre-Halloween Fun

Here is Lexi with her painted pumpkin. I didn't have the energy to carve them this year. I think they like painting them more anyway. Alli started to paint herself instead. Good thing it was washable paint.
Here is Alli's pumpkin.
The girls have been having some Halloween fun. They made these pumpkins at the grocery store. They will watch your kids at Basha's while you shop. It is the most wonderful thing any store could ever do for me. Sometimes I take them and just walk around the store really slow so they can play there.

4 comments:

nicole said...

hahaha... that is so funny. I would walk around the store all the time if someone wanted to watch my kids.

Laura Player said...

aww they are getting to be so big! What are they going to be for Halloween?

Amanda and Laura said...

Alli is an angel, Lexi is a princess, and Aaron is a monkey.

nicole said...

Where are the Halloween pictures?